Thoughts of a multimedia madman

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

First Post

Well I've been meaning to get this blog going for a number of months but finally with the encouragement of my friend Liam I thought I'd get started. I'm going to start trying to post sweet and simple entries as frequently as I can so here goes the first one...

I'm Doug a 23 year old multimedia obsessive. For the past several years I have been designing and developing multimedia technology in my spare time. I've been working with digital TV (DVB), digital radio (DAB) and the Internet for quite some time. The aim of this blog is to bring you my thoughts and ideas on the future of multimedia as well as updates on the stuff I'm actually developing now.

Well that'll do for starters, keep watching and I'll trying and post something more interesting soon :-)

Doug

1 Comments:

  • First comment :)

    Good luck on the new blog adventure! I look forward to many interesting installments of Gorian Media Theory!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home